The first iteration of the Moral Uncertainty Research Competition is open for submissions until May 31st 2023 (anywhere on Earth).
We offer a prize pool of up to $100,000 for novel methods* achieving high scores on our leaderboard:
- First to obtain ≥75% AUROC. ($20,000)
- First to obtain ≥80% AUROC. ($20,000)
- First to obtain ≥85% AUROC. ($20,000)
- First to obtain ≥90% AUROC. ($20,000)
- First to obtain ≥95% AUROC. ($20,000)
*Leaderboard scores are not sufficient prize criteria. See Research Contributions and Rules for more information.
Leaderboard rankings are determined by AUROC score.
Stay in the Loop
Like this competition? Follow @ml_safety on Twitter for updates, related resources, and more competitions!